Tuesday 15 October 2013

Salvador: Day 2

We found supper in the cutest little restaurant called Cafélier which looked more like someone's sitting room than a restaurant. It had an impressive collection of antiques and the most beautiful views over Salvador's port. My mum tried her first caipirinha, which was a big hit, after which the real gossiping began! I realised just how much I had missed it, Skype just isn't the same. 
After supper we listened to some Samba from our hotel balcony! 
The next day at breakfast my mum read the guidebook to me while I ate! These were just some of the things on offer:
We packed a lot into our day. The São Francisco convent, the Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim and chopp and coxinhas at Barra beach were some of the highlights. 
Convent of São Francisco
Convent of São Francisco
Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim 
Sunday at the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment